Saturday 25 June 2011

Work, work and more work

By choice. Updated the gallery website and thought, while I'm here I might as well get my own little site going. Thanks, Wix. I did it.

Now I feel very square eyed and square bummed. I am no doubt diabetes waiting to happen. Eeek.

Still need to fine tune a few pages before sending off this week. Still not happy with the title, but have really struggled on that for this one. My excuse is I haven't written the whole 90 pages, therefore I don't know the feel or complete story, and therefore don't know the best few words to sum it up for a title. *sheesh*

But at least I've been productive today. Mostly.

Looking forward to the sun tomorrow - mind you, they did predict a mini summer for today and it didn't happen... so we will see. Could be a great washing day, indeedy.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment