Saturday 30 April 2011

The other loong weekend

Is here. And is long.

:-s

Should be writing, but of course, I'm finding all sort of things to do so I'm not. Lol. Tis life. Especially with a loong weekend - oh I have Sunday and Monday to do that. Next thing, it's Tuesday. Oopie. And to be honest I did very little yesterday, wedding nup-of-the-tuals and all that.

Had a row with Alfie cat yesterday after he non-affectionately nibbled on my bare arm. :( But we made up today after my revenge of claw clipping and ear cleaning, and I re-established who's boss - for 5 minutes at least. :D Here he is as a kitten, just look at that little face!


















In fact imagine the same pose, but with a full grown Alfie Pickle. He's squidged on the sofa with me at the moment snoozing and taking up most of the room. Typical man. :-o

I will do some writing tomorrow - no excuses or playing around on my new Fb page. Hehee. Just hope more peeps join those, who've already kindly shown their support. :-s

Have a great weekend, one and all!

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment