Sunday 24 April 2011

Happy Easter Sunday!

Well, I took the Sunday off - to eat chocolate. :-s

My life isn't that hectic, so I'm finding time to keep up the resemblance of a Renaissance gal. :-p Although, I'm out for most of next week coming now - oooh - with a long weekend next weekend too. Woohooo!

Started an oil painting on Saturday after sketching it out on Friday. Am continuing the new script, which I may write a bit shorter to make it a TV hour length drama instead - will see. Phew.

Have decided - tomorrow I'm going to construct a query letter to send out to an agent for my writing. Feeling brave (and stupid). And they can only say no - umm, or ignore me. Ahh well, if you don't try... :)

Hope you're all having a chilled Easter weekend. Enjoy!!!

















That pic is asking for trouble methinks. Lol. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment