Tuesday 5 July 2011

Tumm-tee-tummm

Well, not a great deal to report I'm afraid... the exciting life I don't lead is obviously showing in my lack of posts. Whoops and a blush.

Started a new portrait in the studio this week of a local lady who fund raises and campaigns for the Waterloo community. I have to get this one right, as she can tell me off it turns out wrong. Eeek.

Wrote another few pages today on my drama that I want to send to the BBC. Whether they'll like it or not - is doubtful. They're a bit fussy. Which is intriguing since some of their comedies and dramas often miss their mark, but heyhoo. It's true when they say it's who you know in the business - although, it does help to be a shit hot, talented writer too. Of course.

Shall have to keep working at it until I'm at least talented and hope the shit hot level increases with time.

Hehee. Hope you're all having a super week so far. Have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment