Saturday 26 February 2011

Tsk, tsk.

Well, it's the weekend, I should be writing and instead I'm here wasting key bashing time, blogging. Are blogs out of date? They do seem to have lost their cool edge in this digital age, where one week out, something newer supersedes the older.

I know I'm outta date, but we won't go into that. Thanks. :-p

Cold, wet and weekendy. *sigh* One neighbour above is sawing wood (don't ask, since I do not know) and the other has his radio on as if he's hearing impaired (I can assure you he's not, but he tends to do everything with the volume stuck too high - including his girlfriend). I guess sound proofing of flats wasn't the rage at the turn of the century.  Moving on swiftly...

And of course I really should get on with that writing thing. You just never know eh?

Have a good one, all. I'm off to find some creative motivation. :-s

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment