Sunday 27 February 2011

Bloggette

Find it a bit frustrating to try and get the blog page right. I don't know enough to edit the Html, and the templates provided are good, but I wish one had "more" choice for certain elements.

Never satisfied eh?

Ach well, if that's all I have to worry about . . . then things can't be that bad.

Oscar night tonight and the only night I actually wish I had Sky Tv. Shame the BBC lost the Oscars to Sky. Doh. Kings Speech v The Social Network, are my thoughts. On one side I hope K-Speech does well, being such a fabulous film and British. On the other, S-Network had such energy and style, one can see why it's done so well. Even bigger shame that Inception has been mostly overlooked in this year's award season. What a film!

Ach, time will tell on the rest with a mix of tears and smiles LA side, as we everyday peeps look on with wonder.

Have a great new week, everyone.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment